Open Innovation Platform
Open Innovation Platform is a digital platform that connects problem owners to problem solvers to collaborate and find solutions for challenges.
Open Innovation Platform focus on uncovering challenges to address challenges and needs, we nurture Research-led, Collaborative Social Innovations.
IIITB OIP 4P Fund
Problem —- Proof of Concept — Prototype — Pilot
For Each Challenge, a possible approach – keeping past expenses in mind:
- Rs. 4L for translating Market Problem into a Worthy Challenge with associated Market Opportunity – That details the Challenge – preferably involving the Challenge Owner
- Rs. 4L for each and every worthy Challenge proposal (Challenge to PoC) – That details the Solution
- Rs. 4L for each and every worthy PoC (PoC to Prototype)
- Rs. 4L for each and every worthy Prototype (Prototype to Pilot)
- Additional Funding – based on progress & potential impact
Research & Innovation Process & Support
Mentorship & Community
Prize / Grant Money
Tech & Innovation
Machine Intelligence and Robotics
A dedicated research center to the study of machine intelligence and robotics and its applications in the Indian context is missing.
Research Center that spreads across all areas of research interests in the institute towards doing applied research in the use of Information & Communication Technologies
CITAPP focuses on the policy challenges and the organizational demands made by technological innovation and interested in interactions between technology and society and its technological advances
The Centre will focus on applied research with relevance for society and enterprises.
Focused on creating a sustainable Innovation & Entrepreneurial Ecosystem that works at the intersection of Technology & Society.
MietY TIDE 2.0
TIDE 2.0 Incubation Centre to provide incubation, funding and handholding support to early-stage startups